Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 14, 2005,
WOOFIE~i`m going to woodlands soonie~to see all the puppies~the puppies and the doggies~woofie~hahahahhahahhhs.I DONT LIKE YESTERDAY!!!had some serious mood swings.thrice.blahhhs.the puppies`s names are confirmed.gerl gerls : kayla, kaylin, kaycee.boyboy : kaydee.PEPPY! SUMMER!! PRINCESS!! DIFFY!! KUYA!! KAYLA!! KAYLIN!! KAYDEE!! KAYCEE!! i`ll be seeing you guys soon!=))i have no idea why i`m awake so early today.i planned to be a piggy till 11am.OHHHH i love shane valerio so much.hahahahahahhahahhs.he`s my sister`s fren lahs.SO DARN FUNNY.it`s been a long time since i`ve seen himever since that movie shooting project.aww i cant find the discwhich contains the show that i acted in!sad.JERLYN! KUAI YI DIAN QI LAI!! KUAI YI DIAN LAI WO JIA!!! WO YAO KUAI YI DIAN QU WO DA JIE DE JIA!!!!oh no.i forgot to tell jerlyn thatthe dogs will givea special welcomin "gift"to everyone that appearsin the doorway.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |